|Close-up of Oslo sweater|
We had a snow day today, so I was finally able to finish my sweater! The pattern said it would take 2 hours... I started in December. It was really simple to make though, it took me longer because I would take week-long breaks from working on it. I really enjoyed sewing this, and I will definitely sew this pattern again.
This is the first pattern I've tried from Seamwork magazine, and it's great! For my next version, I need to take some room out of the bust and the bicep area - it just turned out a little too baggy for me. When I make those changes though, it will be perfect! I'd love to try it with a really thick sweater fabric, to make a sweater coat!